Please join the Annual Meeting of the Joshua Creek Residents Association
When: Wednesday, October 21st @7:00 pm
Where: In the comfort of your home by connecting virtually through Zoom
How: By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to get registration details
Keynote Speaker: The Honourable Anita Anand, Member of Parliament for Oakville
· MP Anand
· Mayor Rob Burton
· Councillors Janet Haslett-Theall and Dave Gittings
· *NB We have invited Amazon to participate in the Q&A and are waiting on confirmation from them*
· Status of the Amazon facility on Cornwall Road
· Oakville’s Future Growth
· New Coyote Management Protocols
· COVID 19 – Local and National
To facilitate our Zoom Q&A, please forward your questions to: email@example.com
Voluntary Membership Fee
Your JCRA membership fee donations of $20 per household help us to remain a strong and viable voice in our community and Town. Membership fees can be paid through e-transfer to JCRA at our email address above. No security question is required.
To complete an Interac e-Transfer, you will be asked to provide:
1. the recipient’s name: JCRA
2. Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is your neighborhood, and the Joshua Creek Residents Association (JCRA) is a great way to stay connected to what impacts you directly!
We hope to see you on-line for our annual meeting.