JCRA has sent a second letter to the Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing with respect to the Proposed Amendments to provincial regulations requested by HR REIT for their 2175 Cornwall Rd. property. We are asking that both of these amendments be declined because they will facilitate expansion and future development of the site, for Amazon and any other future tenant. This is not in the best interests of our community.
Our letter is attached here.
We encourage residents to email your support for JCRA’s second letter to the Minister, using the subject line: MMAH File #’s: 24-MZOA-201746 and 24-PBW-202202 and suggest copying our MPP, Mayor and Ward 3 Councillors, as well as JCRA.
- Steve Clark, Minister, Municipal Affairs and Housing, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephen Crawford, Oakville MPP, email@example.com
- Mayor Rob Burton, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Janet Haslett-Theall, email@example.com
- Councillor David Gittings, firstname.lastname@example.org
- JCRA, email@example.com