Mark your calendars for our 2019 AGM on Tuesday, March 26, 7:00 – 9:00 pm at Maple Grove United Church, 346 Maple Grove Drive. Doors will open at 6:30 pm. Guest speaker this year is our MPP Stephen Crawford. Q&A session will follow Mr. Crawford’s presentation. Mayor Burton and Coucillors Gittings and Haslett-Theall will also be part of the Q&A. All residents in the JCRA catchment are welcome. JCRA’s voluntary $20 membership fee can be paid at the AGM.
- New submissions from H&R REIT for the proposed Amazon facility
- 2020 AGM Presentation slides and additional questions
- Minister of Municipal Affairs declines H&R REIT’s request to remove provincial land regulations at 2175 Cornwall Rd
- Want to get the latest updates on your local neighborhood?
- Restrict expansion and future development at 2175 Cornwall Rd, location of proposed Amazon facility