Parks Recreation and Cultural Master Plan- JCRA has been actively championing an update that recognizes the need to enhance and revitalize parks, recreation and cultural services below the QEW. We view this as critical to ensuring that decisions for the design and development of Centennial Square (Library, Pool, and Performing Arts facility), the Hospital Lands and the acquisition and use of school lands are made with broader more comprehensive view of the needs of the community. JCRA aim is to ensure that a REVISED Parks Recreation and Cultural Master Plan will identify and support improved services for our community while respecting the character of our neighbourhoods.
- Downtown Oakville Transformed
- New submissions from H&R REIT for the proposed Amazon facility
- 2020 AGM Presentation slides and additional questions
- Minister of Municipal Affairs declines H&R REIT’s request to remove provincial land regulations at 2175 Cornwall Rd
- Want to get the latest updates on your local neighborhood?