Development Issues – JCRA has been active in supporting good development in the community that conforms to official plans and by-laws. When proposed developments do not conform and are not in the best interests of the community, we will undertake a challenge in support of the community’s interests. A current focus is the undeveloped lands that border along Cornwall Road and the undeveloped industrial lands that border on Winston Churchill Blvd. Good streetscaping and the promotion of parklands and greenery is an ongoing goal.
- New submissions from H&R REIT for the proposed Amazon facility
- 2020 AGM Presentation slides and additional questions
- Minister of Municipal Affairs declines H&R REIT’s request to remove provincial land regulations at 2175 Cornwall Rd
- Want to get the latest updates on your local neighborhood?
- Restrict expansion and future development at 2175 Cornwall Rd, location of proposed Amazon facility