Development Issues – JCRA has been active in supporting good development in the community that conforms to official plans and by-laws. When proposed developments do not conform and are not in the best interests of the community, we will undertake a challenge in support of the community’s interests. A current focus is the undeveloped lands that border along Cornwall Road and the undeveloped industrial lands that border on Winston Churchill Blvd. Good streetscaping and the promotion of parklands and greenery is an ongoing goal.
- Halton Vaccine Update – Registration for 80+ launches on Wednesday, March 3
- Joshua Creek Flood Mitigation Study and February 2021 Newsletter
- Planning & Development Council January 27, 2021 Motion to Approve
- H&R REIT Settlement Offer accepted by Town Planning & Development Council on January 27, 2021
- H&R REIT Settlement Offer to Town and External Review of their November 2020 Traffic Study